2023 Kawasaki Elektrode Electric Balance Bike
From the brand behind the KX™ motocross powerhouse comes the all-new Elektrode™ electric balance bike. Little rippers can now start their journey on two wheels as early as three years old. Meaning, the path to the podium now starts earlier than ever. It's an official welcome to world-class, high-performance, iconic Kawasaki vehicles when young riders get started on the Elektrode.
The all-new Kawasaki Elektrode™ electric balance bike is an approachable bike for kids ages 3-8 and is the perfect first step in their journey on two-wheels. Now the whole family can get in on the fun and help kick-start the process of getting little rippers on their first bike.
Featuring a powerful 250-watt brushless in-wheel electric motor, the Elektrode™ offers a quiet, maintenance free experience. The motor position allows for a low center of gravity for better balance, making it easier to steer and handle.
Power is delivered in a smooth, linear fashion and gets the Elektrode™ moving in a mild, predictable way, gradually building the rider’s comfort and control. Since the electric motor has no external moving parts to maintain and is virtually silent, kids will feel less intimidated by the lack of motor, exhaust and chain sounds, leading to more uninterrupted fun.
The Elektrode™ is designed to resemble a big-kid motorcycle rather than a child's bicycle. Styling features include Kawasaki KX™-style front number plate, KX-inspired color and graphics, high quality paint, and motocross-inspired knobby tires.
- DESIGNED AND BUILT BY KAWASAKI
- POWERFUL 250W IN-WHEEL BRUSHLESS ELECTRIC MOTOR
- THREE SELECTABLE SPEED MODES (LOW/MID/HIGH) WITH PASSCODE PARENTAL LOCK
- PREMIUM DISC BRAKE
- Adjustable seat height, handlebar position, and brake lever reach
- Lightweight aluminum frame with low center of gravity
- Durable 16" cast aluminum wheels and pneumatic tires
- Motocross style handlebar with twist throttle
- Foldable steel footpegs with rubber grip
- Frame-integrated battery with up to 2.5 hours of running-time